Rice ball crochet

Rice ball crochet
omusubi!!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No new pictures :(

As of yesterday, 10/04, I managed to finish a crocheted scarf after having it sit around the house for weeks. I still have an incomplete penguin and little totoro floating around.

However, I do have a lovely blue totoro that I finished a few days ago. It looks much improved from my former prototype. I love the pattern and want to make many many more. Someday I will make a nice big family of totoro after the house has been cleaned and organized a bit more. It is such a slow and painful process to clean and organize, don't you think?

As of right now I think I will work on a new scarf with all the clearance yarn I've collected. My mom and I always get so carried away at the yarn store and as the only one using it I have some trouble keeping up.

Well, hopefully someday I will be able to sell some of my toys and create some of my own. Though maybe people will like my "modifications" to other patterns. I'm sure there are all kinds of laws regarding patents, copyright, plagiarism, etc. It's a complicated world out there folks so pick up a craft and let out some of that pent up energy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment