Rice ball crochet

Rice ball crochet
omusubi!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Compilation of Hearts

I found a blog that provided links and information about crocheting and knitting heart shapes. There's even a realistic heart pattern(yes, the human organ one) and a heart doily. I plan to try most of the patterns out some time and will try posting them as they come. 

My posting intentions are never on time it seems but I've been busy! Aside from school and whatever work I do for the office I've been getting commissioned a lot more now. People seem to like cell phone holders even though mine are really nothing special. They're simple enough but I guess it matters to someone that they can get a custom order. :)

Speaking of orders, recently I ordered a replacement commode seat but I ordered it for the shower bench and not the "drop-arm" commode. Blast! Fortunately, we've been needing a new one so it works out in its own way. :P Next time I will get it right at least.

Also, the little bro has been home for a bit and the companionship has been nice and he's fun to tease. It's so hard to get out and about sometimes so it's good I've got my night class at least this summer. This coming semester will be quite busy though I predict. Maybe I'll challenge myself with physics, chemistry, or psychology, or maybe all of it!? Lol. I'm not an undergrad anymore though. :P

Until next time's pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment